페이지 정보Writer Superviser Date16-07-15 17:05 View300 Comment0
POLTONE HEALING HEATING MAGIC
It contains a large amount of LPP, which is similar to the structure of a hair.
It minimizes hair damage from heat.
This can be applied for all heat-based perm technics including digital perm, magic straight perm, setting perm, volume magic perm, and iron perm.
It contains phytogenic natural ingredients and proteins.
It prevents excessive swelling in the damaged hair area.
Also, it hydrates hair that is prone to become dry after a perm.
How to use and how much to use
1. Hair diagnosis : You must diagnose the condition of scalp and hair (level of damage and whether it is hydrophobic)
2. Formula 1 application and duration : Apply ample amount of formula 1 0.5cm~1cm away from the scalp.
Healthy hair (heat treatment 12 - 15 minutes), damaged colored hair(heat treatment 10-12 minutes), extremely damaged hair (leave it on naturally for 7 - 10 minutes)
3. Softening test : Adjust the time you leave on the formula depending on the level of hair damage.
After the test, thoroughly rinse the hair with lukewarm water. Use cold air to dry 90% of moisture.
4. Procedure : Depending on the procedure, carry out magic or other heat-based perms after pre-treatment.
5. Apply formula 2 : Evenly apply formula 2 on the hair.
Make sure hair is not dent or broke.
Leave it on for 8 to 10 minutes without heating and rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.